You have probably come here, wondering what a Pogo Pass is. Well, if you like to save money as you travel with your family, this is for you! We try to travel a lot of as family, or do as many things together as possible without being redundant so it makes sense to use something like this. Especially since we are a family of 6 and adventures really add up!
Pogo Pass: What is it?
In order to use the Pogo Pass, you need to purchase it. However, this one pass typically gives you access to 13-20 attractions. Some of these attractions you can only get into once, others you may be able to get into more than once. These attractions may include a zoo, special events, water parks, and much more. You can download the app to keep track of your tickets or you can print them off online. The Pogo Pass is easy to track and is only available in certain locations, but hopefully, it’ll eventually expand to a location near you.
- Arizona – Phoenix, and Tucson
- Nevada – Las Vegas
- Texas – San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Dallas, Fort Worth
Arizona Pogo Pass (Phoenix & Tucson)
When you purchase the pass for Arizona, you are getting access to 21 attractions. Remember that you have to buy the pass for each person. It is $39.98 per person.
- Arizona State University Home Games
- 2 Arizona Diamondback Games
- 4 Phoenix Mercury Games
- 3 Arizona Rattler Games
- 2 Visits to the Arizona Rock Gym
- 2 Laser Tag Visits
- 1 Visit a Month for Paintball
- 2 Tucson RoadRunner Games
- 2 Visits to the Phoenix Zoo
- 1 Visit to the International Wildlife Museum
- Mini Golf, Bowling, Amusement Park, Roller Skating, and more.
Nevada Pogo Pass (Las Vegas)
If you live in the Las Vegas area, you know there are a lot of attractions to see. Picture this, 14 attractions await you with the Nevada Pass. Here are some of the attractions you can check out.
- Mini golf
- Rock climbing
- Laser tag
- Trampoline Park
- Las Vegas 51s games
There is a coupon that you can use with this Las Vegas Pass, use code HomeBasedLife.
Texas Pogo Pass
There are a few cities in Texas in which you can buy the Pogo Pass. The first city on the list is the San Antonio Pogo Pass. The Pogo Pass allows you to really explore San Antonio with abandon. There are 13 attractions on this pass and some of the attractions listed can be visited multiple times. If you love visiting water parks, trampoline parks, and more, pick up this pass.
Next up is the Austin and Waco Pogo Pass. This pass has a whopping 22 attractions that are sure to keep your family busy all year long.
- University Of Texas sports games
- 2 Austin Spurs games
- 2 Texas Stars games,
- 1 visit to the Texas Sports Hall of Fame. Plus
- 1 visit a month to Austin Park and Pizza (Laser tag, rock wall, mini golf, and bowling)
- 2 visits to the trampoline park
- 2 visits to the rock gym, roller skating
- 2 visits to a wakeboard park, dart em up, and more!
The list continues to go on and on! You don’t want to miss out on any of these attractions with the Pogo Pass.
Last, but not least, the Dallas Fort Worth Pogo Pass is full of 21 attractions. There is plenty for the sports fan to check out. Of course, bowling, skating, and much more.
If you have yet to grab a Pogo Pass, I’d highly suggest checking it out.